Thursday 9 July 2015

On the road again!

After 4 nice relaxing days staying with cousins Rosemarie and Doris in Edmonton I'm back on the road today. Not too sure which way I'm heading yet although I do have a route worked out that will eventually take me back to Halifax. First stop today will definitely by the Elk Lake Buffalo park and I'm just hoping I'll have the same luck that Rosemarie's friends Lyn and Colette had a few days ago! I spent an hour yesterday afternoon, giving a few of the ladies from the apartment block where Rosemarie lives rides around the big car park opposite much to the consternation of some of the other residents!!! So all that remains is to finish loading the last few bits on the bike, say my goodbyes and hit the road. Forecast is for 34c today so it could be a hot one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment