Sunday 12 May 2013

It was going to be an Early Start...

But, it's now nearly nine o'clock and I'm still sitting here finishing breakfast. During my routine maintenance I thought I would restick the bar grip on the throttle which had kept slipping so badly I'd had to zippy tie it. In doing so I thought I might as well also grease the little chain gubbins that pulls on the two throttle cables. Oh why didn't I leave well alone? Guess I'll never learn that one. All sorted now, but it took me about an hour to do what should have been a 10 minute job Hey Ho! But at least I've now got a nice smooth throttle inspite of the (new) left cable being somewhat frayed down by the Carb... Good job I packed a spare then !!!!


Probably won't have internet for a couple of days now as I'm likely to be into wild camp territory by tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment