Sunday 5 May 2013

It's Sunday Morning...

Inspite of the ridiculously early night, or perhaps because of it, I slept like a baby, waking as usual at around 6am to a beautiful morning with a sky full of fluffy white clouds; already life back on the road feels good !

Now sat in McChuckup's in Plymouth so I can take advantage of their WiFi and drinking one of the worst coffees I have ever tasted, but the bacon & egg McMuffin was good... Can't have everything we want now can we ? Now just got to find Halfords and Tescos when they open and possibly PC World. I could do with a Maplin's really but looks as though the nearest is 105 miles away according to Mr Garmin so I'll forget that....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your trip Dennis, shame we couldnt have a coffee and catch up, I'll look forward to reading your blog as you wind your way through the scenery, See you when you get back ( if you stop around long enough ) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wont be far from a Maplins in Plymouth !! Anyway, I reckon you have plenty of time for a mooch before the boat. lookin' forward to your updates en route. Ride safe !

    ReplyDelete