Tuesday 10 July 2012

That'll teach me !

Seemed to work ok yesterday so .... Went up to the Greek bit of Prespa lakes this morning having first successfully extricated my self from last nights cornfield. Superb scenery and a great ride but more of that when I get some wifi for my computer !  I've spent the afternoon doing something rather unusual for me ..... Nothing ! Yep, Sunday's efforts have caught up big time and I can hardly manage to hold the bike up never mind walk ! So by about 2 o'clock I'd found a nice little oak glade, put up the tent fly sheet with the mossie net under it and just crashed out! Brought back some rather nice memories of Paradise in Bansang did that mossie net .... So I'll re-dress my blisters before bed tonight and see what tomorrow brings. It's quite nice to actually stop but i don't think I've enough food or water for tomorrow so will probably have to move on a bit. I'm just north of the meteora area tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment