Saturday 3 November 2012

Bansang here I come!

Tuesday 13th November sees me flying out to Gambia to spend 2 weeks with Anita at Bansang hospital (seats still available from Gatwick !)  Whilst there I expect not only to be shoveling rather large heaps of rubbish into the incinerator, but also meeting with the new Gambian Minister of Health with Anita... Not used to moving in such high circles, but I'll do my best. Whilst I will no doubt be going back to Paradise (for dinner!) it somehow won't be the same without the Scoots team  and John's fluffy !!!!

Once I get back I'll be loading up the bike and popping down to Morocco for a few weeks to sort some new routes and stopovers for the next Scoots trip in October 2013... Places still available particularly for previous participants, both for the 2013 trip and Morocco !

No comments:

Post a Comment