Wednesday 26 June 2013

I'm Back !!!!

Yes, look out UK I'm back, ferry docked at Portsmouth at around 3pm yesterday and after a run down to meet up with my old friends Les & Jane at Travel Dri just outside Exeter, I'm now sat at Membury services having just met up with another candidate for Scoots 2013..

Now time to try to hook up with another rider for a pre-meetingmeeting tomorrow before popping down to Newport hospital to see how poor old Steve is getting on. Steve was all set to come on this years trip until a little accident on his bike put him flat on his back for a few weeks...

No pics I'm afraid as time is getting on and anyway nothing much new on the camera anyway. So off to Newport then up to somewhere towards Leicester before finally dropping anchor back at Chez Moi in Pumpsaint... Ooo, liofe is fun!

2 comments:

  1. Kept a look out for you on the A303 on our drive back but didn't see you. Big bump coming back to reality, was great meeting you in Spain, keep in touch, and good luck with all the Scoots preparations! Hope you have a great trip to Poland, and offer of a cuppa still stands if you fancy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed me ! I nearly called in to see Les today I am near Perranporth tonight ..... Communication, old pal !!

    ReplyDelete