Tuesday 4 June 2013

Wow!

First the beds came out

 I don't think Morro want's to lose another 5000 Dalasis bet to me judging from the way he's had his men working today ! From a standing start, the ward has been cleared, all the lights are down, holes in the ceiling filled and most impressive of all... All 6 windows along the front of the ward have not only been removed, they have also been opened up for the bigger windows and I am being told that by knocking off time tonight they will all have been rendered up ready for painting and fitting of the new units; that's some going!

Next came the windows

Then there were none !!!

Meanwhile a further team is carting away the rubble in Morro's little pickup. I did offer to lend a hand by transporting the rubble in my bike panniers which will, I think, hold more !!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoop, whoop...... Well done Dennis, you are certainly rattling there cages, and knowing you, no prisoners!
    Well done, and all credit to all the efforts being put in by the team .... Keep it up .

    ReplyDelete